Splash Stockton Gym
Activ8 Splash is situated in the popular town centre of Stockton which is close to many local amenities with great transport links. Following a recent multi million pound extension which has enhanced the already popular leisure centre, the modern building is a great facility that is suitable for all ages and is a haven for both families and the older generation alike.
The extended 2 storey Aciv8 fitness centre houses over 70 pieces of cardiovascular and resistance equipment, dry multi activity space, fitness classes and dry sports programmes. With a versatile choice of fitness activities to partake in, there is guaranteed to be something for each individual to help them get into shape.
Splash Stockton is also highly popular for the 25m pool. Have a splash around with our themed flumes, wave machines and inflatable’s, learn something new with our large selection of swimming lessons and courses or just sit back and relax in our Jacuzzi after a hard and hectic day.
From Zumba fitness to Aqua Fit, Activ8 Stockton gym has an extensive range of exercise classes for both men and women to participate in. Fitness classes are an ideal way to keep fit whilst having fun; we have a wide choice of classes which help you to focus on specific parts of your body for maximum results. Our experienced team is enthusiastic and dedicated to helping you achieve personal goals as well as assisting you with advice and encouragement along the way.
The Activ8 Splash centre offers the ultimate heath and fitness package for all of the family. Contact us to organise a free tour or simply pop in and say hello. We look forward to seeing you at the club.
Splash Stockton Prices
If you are looking to join the Splash Stockton gym and make use of all the facilities we have a selection of pricing options for you to choose from:
- One off 12 month annual membership payment for Billingham Forum – £245
- Pay monthly for 12 months - £21.99
- Each of the pay monthly options listed includes a £25 admin fee for Splash Stockton. Each of the memberships enables you to use the pool, gym, take part in fitness classes and more as a part of your payment.
Club Opening Hours
How to Contact Us
- In Person - Speak in person to one of our fitness intructors at the club
- Telephone - Contact one of our team by telephoning: 01642 660610 during normal club opening hours
- Online - You can complete our 'Make an Enquiry' form to make a membership or general enquiry
How to Find Us
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/36897014?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=04de00" width="420" height="236" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>